Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Happy May Day

I hope you are having a lovely May Day!!
The sun is finally out here, after a very foggy morning. In Southern California, it is known as May/June gloom.

I thought you would like to see my first little project, using some of the items I purchased over the weekend. My daughter's 26th birthday is coming up, so I thought she might like a handmade card from mom. I guess she can't look at my blog now, until her birthday.

Well, I am going to get outside now, and take advantage of the nice day. I need to do some trimming in the garden.

Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

My kids would peek if they thought they'd see something for them on my blog!

Donna, The Decorated House said...

That's so sweet, your mom will love it.
Donna

Angel Jem said...

That is a lovely card! I think your daughter will be sooo proud (&she must be a really nice girl if her birthday's the day before mine!)

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

This is my first visit to your sweet blog! I love the card you made for your daughter...you're very talented. I've enjoyed looking at all of your pictures and plan on returning soon for another visit.

Cape Cod Washashore said...

That is a darling card! I am sure your daughter will LOVE it (I know I would)!

Anonymous said...

That is a darling card! I'm sure she'll love it...I hope she won't peek at your blog!

Manuela

Merci-Notes said...

oh so nice!! I love cards made by the giver! I like how she has a crown and also that silver halo/headband. It adds soo much and creates a neat look!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

That is such an exquisite card! Thanks for sharing it....I am sure that she will love it.

Thanks for visiting me today, it's always so nice to have friends visit.:)
Lidy

Betty Jo said...

Your card is lovely and your daughter is sure to adore it. Happy Birthday to your daughter from the TN mountains. xoxo

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I love handmade cards the most and you did a wonderful job with your finds.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful handmade card! It looks so pretty on my dresser :)