Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Goodies






Hello all, and happy Thursday!!
Hope you have all had a great week so far!
I have been busy working on some Christmas goodies. All of the glitter and glue are keeping me away from your blogs. I really need to catch up.
I hope you all have some great plans for the weekend.
We are going on a ghost tour tomorrow night, that my daughter and son in law purchased recently at a silent auction. Spooky fun!! It is a walking tour of Downtown Ventura. I will let you know how that goes.
Sunday is the Ventura Flea Market, and I am meeting my friend Jamie there. You know Jamie, the best vintage jewelry maker I know. http://simplymeart.blogspot.com/ We are going to have a fun day of shopping for treasures. Can't wait!!
I will try to get around to visit soon!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
Rosemary

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time on the ghost tour Rosemary.

We're having Thanksgiving lunch at Gabi and Drew's daycare, tomorrow and Noah's 1st birthday party Saturday...then on Sunday we're meeting all the kids for brunch...our official Thanksgiving gathering, this year.

Linda said...

Rosemary, the ghost tour sounds like so much fun....hope you find lots of treasures on Sunday. Hugs, Linda

Simply Me Art said...

Can't wait to see you and Mark and I can't wait to Flea with you! Your New Sparkling Goodies are Gorgeous as Usual! Ooooohhhh Scary for the Ghost tour, How fun.. Chat soon, Jamie

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned!
We will probably finish up the Christmas lights and work on the indoor decor some more -- maybe get out some more trees! :)
~Becca~

Ginger said...

Rosemary,Have a great weekend.
I love your christmas goodies.Hubby going be home fri. so Not sure if were going to go anywhere this weekend his on call works for dept of ss. He made some fudge for his office last night boy was it great.
I finished up 12 penquins in felt for voy.com swap.
all hand sewed .Had fun doing them.
see you soon keep up the great work love them all!
hugs ginger

Unknown said...

Wow! Your Christmas cone ornaments are lovely!

MJ Ornaments said...

Sounds like you'll have a great weekend Rosemary. Your ghost tour should be fun! Loving the Christmas cones, and have fun with Jamie at the flea market. I need to come up sometime and join you guys!
Take care,
Martha

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

"Oooooooooo!!!!!" (That's me squealing in joy at your creations!) Hope you have fun on your tour!!!

Rhondi said...

Hi Rosemary
You've been nusy making things I see. Also I love the beautiful decorating you've done for Thanksgiving.
Hope you have a good weekend.
Hugs, Rhondi

Anonymous said...

A ghost tour sounds like so much fun! Have fun with Jamie at the flea (I'm sure you two have loads of fun)! Love your toile Christmas cones!!!

Anonymous said...

Ghost tour? Very cool!
D.

Anonymous said...

Very lovely Christmas goodies, so pretty!!

Ginger said...

Rosemary,I know your busy but your have a new award post it so you wont get more big hugs girl friend!
hugs ginger

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

Such loveliness, Rosemary! I hope you had a beautiful weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love that red & white cone! It would be perfect with my Christmas decor.