Tuesday, September 6, 2011

$2 Antique Mirror



Hi all,
Hope you had a fantastic Labor Day weekend!!
Saturday was garage sale day. I always have a fun time treasure hunting with my daughter on Saturday mornings.
This week, I found this cool antique mirror for only $2. Could not believe it, as I have paid much more in the past for these kinds of mirrors.
I had the perfect spot to hang it where it reflects my little chandelier and my DREAM sign which hangs over my bed.
Well, it's back to my Halloween art.
Talk again soon,
Love,
Rosemary

5 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Very pretty find at an unbelieveable price!

hugs
Sissie

MJ Ornaments said...

Wow only 2 bucks? I need to go to garage sales! Really like that mirror Rosemary. Don't you find it hard working in this heat, or do you have air conditioning?
Take care,
Martha

Burlap Luxe said...

Love these kind of finds! $2.00 is like almost free :)

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all, why you my dear!

Inspiring piece :)
xx
Dore

Little Messy Missy said...

What a great find!
xoxoxxoxo

Jennelise said...

Lovely- I love old mirrors that have that blurry glass. It's very romantic. :)
Jennelise