Thursday, January 13, 2011

More Hearts!






In case you were wondering, I'm still here making hearts. I have been making hearts all week long, and I'm still not done. It's kind of disheartening. Not really, just busy with the Valentines. I still have more to go, and some custom crowns as well.
If I'm not visiting you and your lovely blogs, that is why.
The weather has finally warmed up a bit here, and the sun is shining bright which makes for some beautiful natural light to work in.
I hope you all have some fantastic weekend plans. I will be here finishing up these hearts and trying to deliver all of them.
Baby Jake update, he is walking, and talking and giving great hugs these days. He has a hilarious personality!! He will be 16 months old next week. Amazing how the time flies by.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Chat again soon.
Love,
Rosemary

4 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I have Heart Envy!! Rosemary, these are beautiful!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosemary!
Your hearts are lov-e-ly!
Thank you for the walk down memory lane (Juice Newton)lol. I always enjoy your music.
Blessings,
Sabre'

Beatnheart said...

so pretty!

Kim said...

I just love that heart with the cupid! Beautiful.