Monday, November 22, 2010

Getting Ready for Turkey Day!






Hi all!!!
Missed all of you! I'm finally out from under a mountain of glitter.
I'm now getting ready for Thanksgiving!! I'm hosting the big day!! I started decorating today and wanted to snap a few photos for you to see.
I'm using a piece of burlap for my table. It makes a great tablecloth. It's inexpensive and after the big day, you can cut it up to make other things. This is the first time I will be using my new farm table.
For my centerpiece I lined an old galvanized tub with some burlap, added some corn, gourds and a beautiful pumpkin that I purchased at the barn sale back in October.
I will be adding some flowers on Wednesday. So far I'm really liking it. I redid my fireplace today too!! I have been wanting to do that for awhile now. Just haven't had the time. Pretty soon it will be time to redo it again for Christmas!!
I hope you all have a great week, and I will try to get around and visit your blogs.
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!
Love,
Rosemary

5 comments:

Simply Me Art said...

Rosemary, Your Mantle looks absolutely Beautiful. Love. I was starting to think your Glitter had taken you over. I want to Wish you and Mark a wonderful Thanksgiving,also Amanda, Joe and Sweet Jake! I hope all is well and everyone is Healthy. XO Jamie

LuLu Kellogg said...

Everything looks lovely Rosemary! I hope you have a Merry Turkey Day!

With love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Burlap Luxe said...

Rosemary,
I love it all, I especially love the Galvanized tub center piece filled with a perfect harvest :)

I just featured a post with my passion for Galvanized buckets and tubs. Come for a quick visit :)

xoxo
Dore

MJ Ornaments said...

So pretty Rosemary, you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving! Martha

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

So pretty, Rosemary!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, you and your entire family. I am thankful getting to know & visit with you this year!!
xo~Tracie