Saturday, June 6, 2009

Screen




Happy Saturday!!
A new crown using gutter screen. It doesn't sound pretty, but you be the judge.
I used another embellishment from the last flea market I went to.
I have been experimenting with linen. I think it works!!
Have a great weekend!
Chat again soon.
Love,
Rosemary
Just a little update, I got a comment about putting some of my crowns in my Etsy shop, I don't always have time to make them for the shop, as I am making them for stores and special orders. I am happy to make any of my crowns especially for you. Just email me with an order, and I will email you back with the specifics.
Thanks so much!! I'm very glad you like my crowns.

13 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Rosemary...this is LOVELY! You are so creative. I never would have thought to use screen material. I also loved your crown with the chicken wire. I am just obsessed with my crown collection. Wonderful job my dear!

LuLu~*xoxo

Feedsack Fantasy said...

What an amazing creation, again, Rosemary ... you have a keen sense of creating beautiful items.
TTFN ~ Marydon

Deb said...

fabulous Rosemary!

Debby said...

Hi Rosemary, love your crown, really pretty.
debby

Draffin Bears said...

Very pretty crown Rosemary and set for a Princess.

Enjoy your weekend

Hugs
Carolyn

Allidink said...

Experiment away girl because it looks great! LOL. So cute!

All the best,
Allison

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Very lovely, Rosemary! You are smart to experiment with different materials...I am off of school now and I am dabbling in crown work! I found these vintage metal "corners" that I am using; it is hard to explain, I will show them to you on the blog for next week. HAVE FUN AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR WORK on June 10! Anita

Anonymous said...

Rosemary,

Please, please put these in your shop!! I am eager to buy more, and this one is so pretty with the linen!

Happy customer,
Amy

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Rosemary, this is just lovely! Linen definitely works!

Manuela

Unknown said...

Hi Rosemary! Only you could take ugly old gutter screen and make it look fabulous! I love the crown! I also the crown crowns and bird from your 2 previous posts! :)

Unknown said...

LOL! Sorry, what I MEANT to say, was that I love the crowns from your previous post not the "crown crowns", LOL!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Oh dear, Rosemary's in a GUTTER mood...LOL...rephrase that...Rosemary is working her magic even on gutter screen and making more beautiful crowns!!! Only you, Rosemary, only you can make something so beautiful out of ordinary materials!

MJ Ornaments said...

What a great idea Rosemary! Love them!
Martha
XOXO