Saturday, March 1, 2008

Some Bunny Loves You!! (Garage Sale Saturday)

Happy Saturday!!

It's kind of a foggy, drizzly day here today.
Not a sunny day for the first day in March.
This is a tiny peek at what I am getting ready for my Easter Basket Swap.

Even though the weather is not great today, I still managed to find something at a garage sale around the corner from me. I got this big silver dish/bowl. I love the design. I thought it was worth the $10. I'm not exactly sure what it is made out of. I don't see any markings underneath. It's pretty heavy. Maybe silver plate or pewter. Whatever it is, I like it.
I also picked up this little bunny bowl/candy dish/ whatever you want it to be.

I thought he was so cute for Spring/Easter.



Well, I just wanted to say hello, and show you my finds.

Hope you all have a great weekend.


Love,
Rosemary

12 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Happy March 1st, Rosemary! Looks like you had a fun morning. I went out to an estate sale, but didn't get anything today. Love your silver thing & what a cute little bunny!

xo,
Rhoda

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Love that silver bowl thingy.
And the little bunny is pretty cute, too.

Have a great weekend!
Kimberly :)

Made In The South said...

Wow you found some great things today ..LOVE the silver dish,sure you will get lots of uses out of it. BEE HAPPY ,MISSY

Unknown said...

I love your garage sale find! I can't wait to see what you do with it! I was already imagining certain scenarios, especially with 2 holidays coming up.

Happy Belated Birthday to your brother, Toni! What a cute couple they make!

Have a blessed rest of the evening and an even better Sunday!

KJ

the tattered nest said...

gotta fill that bunny dish with some candy!

Debbie Kay said...

Rosemary:

What a great little find. Sometimes the times you are expecting it least you find an awesome "garage sale treasure". Love the silver bowl.

Blessings,

Debbie Kay

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY would have snagged that bowl- it's great!!!

Anonymous said...

What cute finds. Hope your wekend is going well also.

Anonymous said...

Love the design on the silver dish and I'm sure you'll think of lots of uses for it. The little bunny dish is cute too!

Manuela

Simply Me Art said...

I Adore that silver dish, I would put Candy in it! I always have a little dish in the living room with candy in it. I really like the handles, so pretty. Good Gargage Takes! Have a wonderful week.. Jamie

Cottage At Dove Canyon said...

That silver dish is beautiful --- what a find!

Susie Q said...

Beautiful silver dish that sweet Rosemary will do something amazing with! And, you KNOW I think that bunny is pretty spiffy! : )

Have a sweet Tuesday! It is cold and pouring rain here! Yuck!

Hugs,
Sue