Saturday, May 5, 2007

Tagged for the first time

So, I have been tagged for the first time by the, Purple Flower Fairy.

I guess I have to list 7 weird things about myself.
1. I have watched the movie, You've Got Mail about 80 times, and I never get tired of it.
2. I drink Arnold Palmers (1/2 Iced tea & 1/2 Lemonade) constantly.
3. I love scary movies.
4. When I walk with my friend in the mornings, I always have to be on the side nearest the
street.
5. I don't like chocolate chip cookies.
6. Everything in my house, has to be just at the right angle. If it gets moved, I have to move it
back to it's original spot.
7. I can't go to bed, if there are dishes in the sink.

I hope that you don't think that I am too weird.

Now I guess I have to tag 7 more people.
So sorry in advance, I just chose at random.

Thrift Shop Romance
Robolady, Sadie Olive,
Vintage Pretties,
Posy, My Cozy Home and
French Garden House

Have Fun!!!

9 comments:

Sadie Olive said...

Thanks for tagging me! I don't think you are weird at all, just very clean! :) I hate when things are moved just slightly - I have to adjust them too.

Cindy said...

I work with someone that drinks Arnold Palmers...I never knew what that was before I went out to lunch with her.

Regarding you comment on my blog: I think you are so lucky that you have been with your husband that long. I met my first husband when I was 16 and was so let down when he left me for someone else. Bravo for your husband for being a good one!

The French Nest said...

First of all, thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I also have to congratulate you on your fab find from the thrift shop! Wow! That cabinet is stunning!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Thanks so much for tagging me! I think your "weirdess" is cute...and not weird at all.

I love visiting you, your blog is always so cheerful! (the cabinet is a great find...it looks wonderful!)
Lidy

Anonymous said...

You aren't weird at all - actually you are adorable! I've watched You've Got Mail a zillion times too!
xo,
Kim

Anonymous said...

I love those. You're funny too! I guess that's why we're buddies.

Debra from Bungalow said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments.

I never even heard of Arnold Palmers before, but I like to add some fruit juice to iced tea sometimes.
You don't sound weird, I notice when things are moved too..it throws "off." LOL

Anonymous said...

That was fun! I've never heard of Arnold Palmers?! Those aren't weird things at all!

Manuela

Cape Cod Washashore said...

I am just like you - everything has to be at the right angle in my house! If a chair gets bumped and moves just a tad, I have to straighten it out!