Friday, April 20, 2007

Very first blog entry

Hello,
Today is Friday April 20, 2007
My name is Rosemary.
This is my very first entry. I am very new to this blogging thing. I have been inspired lately, by reading many interesting blogs about home, garden, cottage living, flea markets etc. All of the things that I love.
This is a picture of my lovely new/old shelf. One of my very good friends recently,gave this to me, and I decided to use it under my dining room window. I really like the way that it looks.
My wonderful husband put it up for me and made sure it is never coming down. EVER!

I hope to discuss many topics about junking, flea marketing and garage/yard sales. I have many decorating ideas that I would like to share. I hope that people will respond. I have named my blog rose's petite maison, because I am obsessed with all things French right at the moment. I find the french country/ shabby cottage decor magnifique!

I hope you all have a great weekend. I will try to share with you again soon.
Au revoir,
Rosemary






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi rosemary. i love, love, love the name rosemary! in fact, i love it so much i asked my husband if we could name our soon-to-be third child "rosemary draper". he said, politely and lovingly, "no". i'm going to try for the middle name now. happy blogging. blessings.

Vintage to Victorian said...

Welcome to blogland Rosemary. I've just found you from a comment you left on niesz vintage home (another blog I've just found). I shall be back to look at all your lovely photos and ideas! Sue

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Congratulations! This is the best experience I have ever had and all of these beautiful ladies blogging are my friends and I am so happy. I hope you can be my friend, too. I am enjoying your blog already!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogland. I'm a little lae welcoming you but here I am. I love what you have so far. I will be back t visit again!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogland. I'm a little late welcoming you but here I am. I love what you have so far. I will be back t visit again!