Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nests and Eggs



Hi all,
So sorry I haven't had any bloggy time lately.
Extremely busy!! Getting so many orders, can hardly keep up.
Easter, crowns and weddings keeping me on my toes for sure.
Hope you are enjoying Spring so far. We haven't had much Springtime weather yet.
Still kind of dreary and cool. Glad Easter is late this year.
I haven't even had the chance to get my backyard ready for Easter brunch yet. As soon as the sun warms it up and dries it out I will be ready to clean up winter and plant some new flowers.
Heading out to the Ventura Flea Market tomorrow.
Must get back to work now, I have 21 crowns to make.
Chat soon.
Love,
Rosemary

3 comments:

My Vintage Treasures said...

The crowns are darling!!!
And the eggs are so BLING!!!
Have a great time in Ventura ;)

MJ Ornaments said...

Love your sparkly eggs Rosemary. Sounds like you're really busy, and hope you got all your crowns done. Is the Ventura flea once a month? Take care, Martha

Rose Carey said...

Those sparkle eggs are so sweet. I love them. Thanks for sharing.