Monday, March 14, 2011

Easter Baskets






Hi all,
Hope you had a nice weekend.
I was busy making Easter Baskets for the Agoura Antique Mart.
I can't believe that it's now Daylight Savings and Spring will be arriving this coming weekend, not to mention that St Patrick's Day is Thursday. Where does the time go?
I made the twig Easter baskets kind of like my twig crowns. They are a lot of work, but worth the effort. The small baskets are a lot of fun to make and are great to fill up with candy eggs, or one big dyed egg, or jelly beans. They make great place cards or favors for your Easter table.
Well I had better get back to work.
Enjoy your week. Happy St Pat's Day!
Chat soon.
Love,
Rosemary

5 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Rosemary,
I love the twig basket and the little peat pot baskets. Very cute.

hugs
Sissie

Anonymous said...

Very cute easter baskets! So creative! Traci

C rock said...

Looking very cute these Easter Baskets

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Oh my, those are the cutest peat pots ever Rosemary!!! I hope you're doing well!
Hugs,
Karen

chicroses said...

Love the peat pots..I have a pack of them and they are waiting for me to do something with them...love your baskets..take care..sally