Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Silver Platter!






Good Morning!!
Just wanted to say hi before I leave for my morning walk.
I got this amazing tray on Sunday. I noticed an ad for a small flea market in Ventura on Sunday morning. Not the usual big one we sometimes go to. So we went, and there were only about 20 dealers. Lots of cute stuff though. I got this square silver plate tray for only $5. It weighs a ton!! I just had to share it with you. Not sure exactly where it's going yet, but right now it's holding some of the goodies I am making.
Baby update, there isn't any, baby Jake is still snug as a bug!! Has not flipped yet.
OK, I'm off.
Have a great day!
Chat soon.
Love,
Rosemary

10 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Rosemary,

I hope that you had a lovely walk.
What a bargain price for the silver tray, lovely.
Look forward to the news of baby.

Hugs
Carolyn

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Hi Rosemary
I came by to pick up your link. I lost my list!! No backup list, so I've been visiting others for their link list and googling...looking for my blogs!

I loved your witches shoes under glass. So cute.

Thanks for the baby update!

Kim said...

Beautiful! I wonder if it's sterling...sometimes sterling is heavier. If so, your bargain is phenomenal!

Rattus Scribus said...

Oh Rosemary, that silver platter goes just right with your creations! I like the reflection of the lights on the one picture...it looks as if there are candles under the tray. So pretty. OH I WISH I LIVED CLOSE TO YOU TO SEE YOU IN ACTION! You are awesome! Anita

MJ Ornaments said...

Love the mix of the silver with your goodies. ;) Martha

decorator to the stars said...

GREAT BLOG, STOP BY & SAY HI I'M HAVING A CONTEST :) GIO

Valarie said...

Rosemary, your new tray is wonderful. Your Halloween goodies look fabulous displayed on it. I hope all is well with Baby Balice to be. xxoo Valarie

Carole said...

Now I know I would have paid too much for the silver tray I saw this past week. You always get the beat deals!!!
Good luck on the baby front!
xo,
Carole

Martha's Favorites said...

What a great silver tray! It looks great holding your work! Love your art work. Blessings, Martha

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

What a fabulous tray Rosemary!! You got a great deal on that one!
Karen