Monday, March 2, 2009

Romance






Hi all!
Hope you had a lovely weekend!
While staying at home, getting over my cold, which is all better by the way.
I was creating a little romance. I love using vintage pieces, or vintage inspired pieces in my work. The ballerina and little pink bird are birthday cake decorations from when I was little. I think they add a bit of romance and nostalgia.
Of course to me if it has glitter on it, it's romantic. I also love the look of this candy container. This girl just shouts romance!!
If you are checking out the blogs today, be sure to visit my friend Jamie. She is doing a home tour. You will love it!
Have a nice day, and a great week!
Chat soon.
Love,
Rosemary

10 comments:

Rebecca Ramsey said...

What elegant treasures you make!
I'm glad you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Rosemary!

Good to hear your cold is better!

Cindy said...

Love that Mermaid box. She is so pretty! You did a wonderful job! I did not see a shop, do you have an etsy or lolli shop?

c

Lola Enchanted said...

Such pretty pretty things!!!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Rosemary,

I love all the pretty treasures you have made. Also your blog is really lovely.
I remember the little ballerina's ~ I always used to like them.

Have a great week.

Carolyn

Unknown said...

Your projects are all so lovely! I love that Mermaid box! :)

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Oh, those glittery "cakes," they are delectable. Just lifts the spirits to look at one!

Unknown said...

Rosemary! I have missed you friend! Just popped in to say hello!
~Robyn

MJ Ornaments said...

I love your romantic lady Rosemary, and of course mermaid dreams. Glad to hear you're feeling better!
Take care,
Martha

Allidink said...

Those are so beautiful! You have such talent.