Monday, November 28, 2011


Hope you are all having a good Cyber Monday!!
I'm sure the shopping Frenzy has started!!!
Had a great Thanksgiving, now on to Christmas!!
Working like crazy here in my studio! Making messes and having fun.
Hope you are too!!


LuLu Kellogg said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeek! Things are crazeeeee here too! At least we are having fun!

Happy Holidays Dear Rosemary!


pink*cherub*moon said...

Making a mess....check! Having fun....check! LOL! Working on some christmas ornaments and painting/recovering an old chair today but it's dark out now so I'll have to do my touch-up paint tomorrow. Enjoy what you're doing! Hugs, Leena

Amy said...

It really is a busy time of year for making art isn't it? I just got my house back into order, a bit, from my crafting frenzy. How is it that art that begins in my studio ends up in every room of the house? Amy :)

MJ Ornaments said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, and that you're not blowing away today! xo Martha

Liz Owen said...

Haven't commented in a long time, but I'm still here reading! Hope you're doing well!