Monday, January 3, 2011

Starting the Hearts!



Hi all and Happy New Year!
It's all about the hearts now. It's full speed ahead on the Valentine creating.
This is a tiny sneak peek at what I'm working on.
The holidays were fun, but I'm glad it's back to normal. All the decorations are put away, the lights are down, and the house is decorated for winter. Next will be the Valentine decorations. That is a much easier and simpler project.
I hope you have a great week. I will be here in the studio working away if you want to stop by and say hello.
It's quite cold for Southern California, and we even had a freak snow storm yesterday, so I'm very happy to be in the studio working. That is after my morning walk. I guess I need to bundle up and get out there.
Chat again soon.
Love,
Rosemary

3 comments:

Keri Cleverly said...

Happy New Year RoseMary!!.....I hope your Christmas and New Years"s was lovely. I enjoy the fact that instead of experiencing an "after-Christmas letdown", you're already anticipating the next celebration (V-Day.) Keeping your eyes forward: a good way to greet the new year.
Be healthy and prosperous. All the best...
Keri

MJ Ornaments said...

So pretty Rosemary, is that a matchbox? I love the combination of burlap and bling. Where did it snow? I hope you had a great holiday season, and like you I'm back to work. Hope you have a great day!! ~Martha

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning precious friend! I see you are up to your usual beauty treatments....love it!!! Talk about cold? AH! We have minus zero temps that are simply ridiculous!!!! Have a great day, Anita