Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Unpredictable






Unpredictable art!
That's what I have been up to. You never know what you might come up with while creating. That makes it all the more fun. I have been working on different gutter screen and chicken wire crowns this week, as well as some party hats. While I work, I get more and more inspired to add different elements, and embellishments. I guess it is like a box of chocolates. This time I wanted a more junk look for the gutter screen crowns, and a more garden look for the chicken wire. As for the party hats, it's cupcakes, and a lot of pink and brown. Whatever it is, it's all fun!
I hope you are all having a good week. I can't believe it's almost Thursday.
I haven't been out of my little studio much. I have been going on my morning walks though, and the weather couldn't be better. Hope it's nice where you are too!
Now it's on the the glass glitter crowns.
Chat again soon.
Love,
Rosemary

12 comments:

Anne Lorys said...

I think your crowns are just amazing!
And I think unpredictability rocks!

Have a wonderful Thursday!
Anne

Simply Me Art said...

I Love the New Crowns, How hard is it to work with that wire? Is your hand killing you? I think I have permanent Neck and hand pain from creating too many jewels lately. I can only Imagine how your hands must feel. Ive been walking too , Thank Goodness, keeps my head clear. XO Jamie

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Glass glitter crowns? Did you say glass glitter crowns? Rosemary, ya' spoil us.....THESE ARE IT!!! O.K., YOU are the official crown maker of blogland. Please, when you slow down, (Geeze, will that ever happen?:)), I need another crown from you!!!!!

Have fun! Anita

the thrifty ba said...

i love crowns! i wear one on my bday every year!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Oh my goodness I ADORE your creations ! They are just awesome !

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Rosemary!
You are so nice to come to drop in even in the midst of your busy schedule! Let's wear a crown and have a cup of tea!

Anita

tara said...

I love that you love to create in your studio, we all need something that inspires us and lets us create what we WANT!! happy Thursday to you!

Patty said...

Aww I love the garden queen crown!

chicroses said...

Your crowns are so wonderful. I see all the ideas everyone does like your crowns and makes me want to try to do them. Your grandson Jack is so darling and I bet he loved those seeing those easter eggs. Hattie had a great 2nd easter. Im bad I havent posted anything for awhile. Just have to get some pictures up. Have to go back and look at your crowns again.OH your backyard things are I love..sally

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Rosemary,

I love all your crowns, they are amazing and you have been so busy.
Our weather has been beautiful too, and I also enjoy my walks every morning.

I hope that you are having a lovely weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Valarie said...

Rosemary, LOVE the crowns. You put such an awesome spin on them. Have a wonderful weekend.
xxoo Valarie

LuLu Kellogg said...

Rosemary, you are one talented artist! I love all of the crowns and hats. I wish you could hold a class on the wire crowns....I would fly across the country to take it!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo