Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fun Weekend!




Hi all!
Hope you all had a fun 4TH weekend!
We had a nice BBQ with our family and friends!!
Ate good food, laughed, watched fireworks, and got to see the 4D DVD of our soon to be born grand baby JAKE!! Our daughter had the 4D DVD done on Friday. Pretty amazing!
He looks like his mommy did when she was born. As soon as I saw the pictures I had to go and get the baby picture of her to compare. Pretty darn close.
If you want to see the pictures, head over to Amanda's blog. Just go to my side bar and click on Baby Balice Blog.
I also had some time to make new crown note cards for my Etsy shop.
Have a great start to your week!
Chat again soon.
Love,
Rosemary

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGosh! Are those Pop Rocks in that there basket??? I LOVE Pop Rocks! Hee hee. I haven't had any for a while, though!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Rosemary,

What a lovely weekend you had and how exciting to see the 4D DVD of baby Jake.

Have a great week
Hugs
Carolyn

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Ahhh...you got to see pics of the baby! How exciting!

Glad to hear that you had a fab weekend.

xo
becky

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

So happy to hear about yr Fourth of July fun! Looks like you managed to squeeze in some work done, too!!!

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

WOW how exciting to see the baby,a pinic and still have time to make those gorgeous crown cards to boot.You go girl...XXOO Marie Antionette

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hi sweetie,I came back to tell you the pictures of the baby are truelly amazing.I've never seen baby pics like these before.I could not leave a comment on her blog,It would not let me.In fact I could not leave a comment on several bloggs this morning.Have you had any problems with blooger lately? XXOO Marie Antionette

blushing rose said...

How exciting to see the pics of baby ... love it! Congrats ... TTFN ~ Marydon