Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Today, Cielo of The House In The Roses is hosting your favorite window day!! http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/ If you want to see some great windows, be sure to visit her blog today.
This is a view of my kitchen window. It's my favorite, because of the valance that my husband made out of an old piece of molding from the Ventura flea market. I also love my small chandelier from the Rose Bowl flea market, and the corbels from the Santa Monica flea market.
It's a combo flea market extravaganza! My second new favorite window is this photo, taken by a new friend of mine, Elizabeth Messina. She is a wonderful, amazing photographer. We met in Garden Memories, the shop which carries some of my artwork. Elizabeth was in the shop purchasing some items for her daughter's birthday. She happened to be picking out some of my crowns when I was in the shop dropping more items off.
She took some beautiful photographs of the crowns, and was kind enough to give me some copies. http://www.elizabethmessina.com/ Here you can see the crowns from her window.
I hope you enjoy visiting favorite window day!
I was also recently tagged by my nice blog friend Amy, for 7 random things about me.
Please visit Amy's blog. She is a wonderful, and entertaining writer. Amy is the owner of a great little shop in Portland Oregon, called Poppy and Ivy. Check out her blog, http://amyhollands.typepad.com/
Now, I have done some of these lists before, so I had to come up with more random stuff.
1) I met my husband when I was 16 (we have been married almost 32 years)
2) I never drink a glass of milk. I use it in coffee, tea and cereal, but never drink it by the glass.
3) I like Christmas Eve better than Christmas Day.
4) I have never been out of the country. (I hate flying)
5) If my husband is out of town, I sleep with the light on. (Weird, I know)
6) I believe in ghosts, even though I have never seen one.
7) I have to make the bed as soon as I get up.
Now I am suppose to tag 7 more of you.